If your CK watch needs to be repaired or a part needs to be replaced, please contact us. Our customer service team is happy to help you make sure you receive details to send out your watch for repair.
To help you in the best way possible, please make sure that:
- your watch is still within the 2-year warranty
- your watch has not been previously repaired by an unauthorized repair center
Your Calvin Klein® watch is warranted by CK Watch & Jewelry Co. Ltd. (CK Watch) for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international Calvin Klein® warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased Calvin Klein® watch (“defects”). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official Calvin Klein® dealer (“valid warranty certificate”).
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. If the event that a repair cannot restore the normal conditions of use of your Calvin Klein® watch, CK Watch guarantees its full refund or replacement by a Calvin Klein® watch of identical or similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- the battery life;
- normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the color and / or material of non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber; peeling of the plating; every day wear and tear and aging of color coatings);
- any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal / abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc..) incorrect or improper use of the watch as indicated within the directions provided by CK Watch;
- indirect or consequential damages of any kind resulting from e.g. the use, the nonfunctioning, the defects or the inaccuracy of the Calvin Klein® watch;
- The Calvin Klein® watch handled by a non-authorized persons (e.g. for services or repairs) or any altered CK Watch.
Any further claims against CK Watch, e.g. for damages additional to the above described warranty is expressly excluded, except mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the manufacturer.
Need more help?
We are available Monday – Sunday: 9AM – 9PM CET